Quality Assurance Manager
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER:
Olson Fabrication, Inc. a leading Fabrication and Machining Company in Northeastern Wisconsin, is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Quality Assurance Manager.
- All quality documentation and inspection of fabricated and machined parts produced by Olson Fabrication.
- Maintaining the ISO 9000 and continuous improvement programs presently in place at Olson Fabrication.
- Interface with both customers and vendors to assure all quality procedures are fulfilled.
- Implement methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with department leads to coordinate operations. Contributes to a positive teamwork environment.
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years experience in a steel fabrication and machining environment. An Associate’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Technology or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience desired.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of various raw materials, hardware, tooling, production processes and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of products and quality of parts.
- Experience and understanding of ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
This is a first shift, full-time position in a great work environment with an excellent benefits package. If interested, please email resume to email@example.com or stop in for an application at 1101 Perry Street in Algoma, WI.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org